We have compiled a few resources to assist in your independent research. Please fill out the form at the bottom of this page for more information.
Studies and Transition into workforce
Graduates/ Early Career
Internships in Femmes d’Esperance. Please contact for more information.
Training: Build your profesionnal network, build your portfolio, improve your CV, rehearse your interview questions. Click here to work with one of our coaches
- Leadership: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIIdiIO-Y20hRW9niR0CA8A
- Christian female entrepreneurs: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_w_VbsTqpnu_4IFrajsVvw
- Minority Christian Women Entrepreneurs (MCWE): https://www.mcwen.org/
Belgium (available in French only)
– GS subsides : http://www.gsservices.be/fr/
– Chèques entreprises : https://www.cheques-entreprises.be/web/cheques-entreprises
– Portail de la région Wallonne pour les entrepreneurs : https://www.1890.be/guide
– SACE : http://www.sace-asbl.be/
– Avomarc : https://www.avomarc.be/notre-equipe
– Technocité : http://www.technocite.be/
– PME 3000 : https://www.pme3000.be/
- Women entrepreneurship Fund https://www.ic.gc.ca/eic/site/128.nsf/eng/home
- Women Entrepreneurship knowledge hub https://www.ic.gc.ca/eic/site/107.nsf/eng/00011.html
- Regional business support https://www.canada.ca/en/services/business/start/support-financing/businesssupport.html
- Start up in the capital: Invest Ottawa (anglais seulement) https://www.investottawa.ca/
You have more information to share with us? Please let us know.
Sharing your knowledge contributes to the growth of the entire Femmes d’Esperance community. Please fill out the form below and let us know
For Ministers and Leaders
Caroline Lelleh is a trained coach and speaker who also offers leadership training.
Please visit her website for more information.