The Hope Grant has been put in place to help female students.
When to Apply
- Applications open: 02/05/2022
- Applications close: 02/07/2022
- Interviews: Selected candidates will be invited to a virtual interview.
Note: Applications for 2021-2022 are now open. Please send your application as soon as possible and do not wait for the last day to reach out.
Who can Apply
- Be under or 21 years old
- Be in a single parent home or independent (without parents)
- Be registered in an educational institution since September 2021 (secondary/high school or post-secondary)
How to apply
Prepare your application
- Proof of academic registration
- Copy of transcripts
- Cover letter
- 2 Reference letters (we will only consider references from teachers, employers, or pastors. The person writing the recommendation should clearly state their relationship to you)
- Send all required documents in one PDF File to [email protected] Address it to Ms Grâce Karambizi with Subject “Your name and Surname/HOPE Grant’.